If you have ever watched a talk show before, then you’ve probably made the observation that they ask their guests a lot of questions. Personally, I think it’s rude and invasive. So I decided to write a list of questions that I’m going to ask a talk show host once I’m invited to be on their show.
1. Why can’t you think of a more creative title for the show other than your name or the time of day?
2. Why do you always sit to the left of your guests?
3. Why do daytime talk shows not have desks?
4. Why do guests only come to promote themselves and never come just to say hi?
5. What do you whisper to your guest right before you go to commercial break?